Hi planning trip with parents and daughter...
Hi planning trip with parents and daughter to hk 7th may to 14th may 2013. Kindly advise weather and climate. Thanks!
Topic from:Hong Kong Weather
Whitney LiaoHi Candace, it gets hot in May in Hong Kong, with increasing rainfall and the start of typhoon. The average temperature is 24 °C (75 °F)~31 °C (87 °F). Summer clothes such as shorts, T-shirts and skirts will do, also prepare a light coat to cope with the occasional cool day. You can also check the up to date weather information via this website: http://www.weather.com.cn/english/
Language: English(Dec. 11, 2012) replied:
I love traveling. It is one of the most beautiful things in the world. When you go to a new place, meet new friends, do things you've never done, you will find yourself totally refreshed. That is what I really enjoyed. I hope one day, I can go to Paris, Rome, Greece, Switzerland, Barcelona, etc. All the places of interest attract me so much. I believe that as a travel lover, you also have some places in your dream, and I am sure, China is a must be. So WELCOME TO CHINA :)
- How To Get My China Visa In Hong Kong?
- what is the weather forecast in zhangjiajie in 6th december to 14th december?
- the weather in Zhang Jia Jie
- we''re planning to go to hongkong on july16-19.I just want to know how''s the weather in these dates?
- im from kuwait how to get visa land in guhoansu go to hongg kong and go back to shenzhen spend 10 days go back to kuwait
- may i know the weather in Beijing from 01 March 2010 till 15 March 2010. Do i have to bring along thick cloth during my stay.Thanks
- How do we book multiple destination flights on line?
- Can you provide March and April 2010 dates for Three Gorges cruises from Chongqing to Shanghai?
- im going to shnezhen on march next year (2013). im wodering what types of clothes should i wear regarding the weather in shenzhen.
- Visa hong kong - Shenzhen border