Hi,How far is it from nanyuan airport to s...
Hi,How far is it from nanyuan airport to set railways station in beijing?
Topic from:Beijing Transportation
Language: English(Nov. 15, 2012) replied:
I love traveling. It is one of the most beautiful things in the world. When you go to a new place, meet new friends, do things you've never done, you will find yourself totally refreshed. That is what I really enjoyed. I hope one day, I can go to Paris, Rome, Greece, Switzerland, Barcelona, etc. All the places of interest attract me so much. I believe that as a travel lover, you also have some places in your dream, and I am sure, China is a must be. So WELCOME TO CHINA :)
Hi Evert , from Nanyuan Airport to Beijing Railway Station is about 20km. It takes 30-40min, costs CNY40-50 by taxi.
- Yangze River Cruise
- Where are the terracotta warriors situated in relation to Beijing
- cost of living in beijing
- I recently received a quotation for Tour CI100521061, and would like to make the following changes: Can you also give me a quotation for Deluxe Class Accommodations for this trip? We plan to arrive
- may i know the weather in Beijing from 01 March 2010 till 15 March 2010. Do i have to bring along thick cloth during my stay.Thanks
- factory outlets Shenzhen
- Can you provide March and April 2010 dates for Three Gorges cruises from Chongqing to Shanghai?
- im going to work in Hsinchu- Taiwan, can someone tells me abt the cost of living there..like 600$ will be gd enough to pay for the rent- electricity- water- food- transportation,apartment rental,and outings?
- yangtze river Cruise
- we will be stayng at the Holiday Inn on Heng Feng Road in Shanghai at the begining of April. I need to find out how to get to Zhouzhuang.Thank you.