Dear ladies and gentlemen,I am new to Chin...
Dear ladies and gentlemen,I am new to China (Shnaghai based) and i am looking for two tours/stays for the winter time, open for your suggestions1. Chrismas retreat, calm place, interesting location (maybe some old town nearby) December 21 to December 252. New years eve some days with interesting new years eve programLooking forward to hear from you.Best regards,Christopher
1. From Dec.21-25, I suggest that you take a tour to Suzhou and Hangzhou from Shanghai. The Gardens in Suzhou and the West Lake in Hangzhou as well as some watertowns nearby are incredibly beautiful and romantic. They are the right scenery for Christmas.
2. For the rest of days to New Year's Eve, just stay in Shanghai. You will see beautiful fireworks, and the New Year's joy and happiness will fill in streets and lanes.
- How To Get My China Visa In Hong Kong?
- i am a canadian asking for a chinese person who wants to come to canada to study.
- Yangze River Cruise
- Where do the wild HOPS grow, near Kunming, China?
- stopover overnight, Do I need Visa
- Being Australian do I need to get a visa prior to entering China or can I obtain a landing visa on arrival
- How far is Guangzhou frm the great wall of china?
- Can foreigners drive a car in China? I have international driving license.
- Do I need a Visa to travel to Beijing?
- GOOD TIME TO VISIT CHINA